View Profile FIE

All 15 Game Reviews

3 w/ Responses
TerribleDesign responds:

I was expecting the image to be a different part of the game. Maybe it has something to do with the "Blegh"?
I know such hardcore action isn't to everyone's tastes, but I assure you Strawberry has singular tastes. He insisted on such a depiction.

Nah, 16 is easy peasy. It's just a matter of pacing.

This reminds me of so many games smashed into one. Great fusion.

Need to increase the frame rate or do some extra hit test math. Too many times have I noticed a prize fly by appearing in maybe 1 or 2 frames.

Otherwise, great jorb.

Good but too easy.

Meh

This is an awful remake. It's like there aren't any physics involved in this.

Like it

I want to make my own version... I find this really fun.. I'd like to make some improvements.

oi vey

0//\//\9 7|-|15 15 7|-|3 9|-|3Y357 7|-|1|\|9 3\/3|2

cool game

For some reason i couldn't purchase realestate :( it made me sad... maybe it was because i robbed the bank.. hmmm... a cool feature would be able to save the game on your hard disk.. if you want suggesions on how to encode it so people dont h4x the save strings, my aim name is functionifelse. anyhow it's a super game!

meehhhh

you gotta work on your programming man... when you get 5 people over lapped together you have nothing else to do except press all the buttons or let them kill joor castle... just work on that a little bit.. also increase your frame rate of the movie... and also to help out with the previous... have them come a few at a time.. but have the come fast... not like 8 at once...
gl

dirtymonkey responds:

its random when the letters appear and when they bunch up kill the letters that are in front quickly enough to be able to read what the others say...it makes it more challenging

Blurrrrrrr urr urr urr urr urr urr urr b urb urb urb urb urb urb

33, Male